An Ode To Real Dark Chocolate Cake
I have been thinking about it for the last few hours.
Should I just go to buy and eat it to my heart’s content?
Or should I just show some power of resisting this temptation?
I came up with a myriad of reasons;
- Life is short, just enjoy it.
- I will be a happier person
- What a nice way to end the workday.
- I will be inspired by the cake and maybe learn to make it.
- I should be more kind to myself.
- I am a saver, so this cake that cost like a meal shouldn’t break my bank.
- This cake is worth it!
- It helps me to think better.
- I am going to write and what better way than to eat a cake first.
- I am healthy enough to eat cakes.
- I am a dentist so sweet stuff will not hurt me.
- I should just treasure this opportunity!
Finally, I made this onerous decision. I bought a slice of the real dark chocolate cake to be eaten in the cafeteria. Along with my Green Rooibos tea, it was an awesome combination. I had a truly delectable time.
The cake was so moist and I feasted my eyes on the brown shiny crumbs held so well together, encased by the velvety chocolatey cream.
The neat cake slice stood tall and firm like an elegant model as I sliced through it, my mouth watering simultaneously.
When its richness reached my mouth, my taste buds tingled and my mind rang out ‘fabulous’!
This led to more deft strokes from my knife and the fork as I devoured the dainty brown maiden, at the same time feeling sad that it would be finally vanquished.
The Rooibos tea warmed me up and I felt comfortable as the cake had good company at least, traversing the long gullet of the journey to be assimilated and disseminated with the purpose of energizing the body. I have ascended to food heaven and I am ready…to live life with more vigor.
It’s nightfall, work was done and I am ready for any challenges.
Real Dark Chocolate Cake.
This is a good temptation and I surrender to it.
“Make Life Happen With A Slice of Real Chocolate Cake”!